As of now, the wiki is in a rather unpolished state, lacking many articles and having many stubs. The following is a list of all the work that has to be done before this wiki is considered to be in a stable state.
When you find or complete an article that you consider is finished, leave a message either on this project's talk page or in the #wiki-talk Discord channel, to let an admin know, and then they'll review it. A will appear on the article status column to signify that it is completed.
On tables, you will see the following icons:
- The article has adequate information and formatting to be considered a proper article.
- The section has adequate content.
- The article or section is not properly formatted and/or is missing pieces of information.
- The article or section hardly has any information or has not been created yet.
- The deciding administrator was not able to come to a conclusion on the quality of the section.
Creating content pages should follow in this fashion: create base category page, create all pages for that category, move on to next cat. Any page that's finished should be added to the appropriate Navbox.
This page was last edited on 3 July 2019, at 19:50.
Content is available under CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 unless otherwise noted. Game content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of their respective publisher and its licensors. All rights reserved.
This site is a part of Fandom, Inc. and is not affiliated with the game publisher.